Embrace the spirit of Brazil in Tokyo at the 16th Annual Brazil Festival 2023. Hosted by the Brazil Chamber of Commerce in Japan, the two-day event will run from July 15 to July 16, 2023, at the lush Yoyogi Park, bringing an exciting medley of Brazilian food, music, and culture to the heart of Tokyo.
Savor the Vibrant Flavors of Brazil
Expect an array of authentic Brazilian delicacies at the festival. Stalls will be selling popular dishes such as Churrasco (Brazilian BBQ), Moquec” (a seafood stew), Pastel (a type of pastry), and Linguiça (Brazilian sausage).
But don’t fill up on the savories alone, as there will also be traditional sweets like Quindim and Churros to satisfy your sweet tooth. For refreshments, look out for the popular Açaí bowls, Caipirinh cocktails, and Guaraná beverages.
What’s It About?
Alongside the food stalls, the festival will also feature an array of shopping stalls offering apparel, accessories, and other interesting Brazilian goods. It’s a perfect chance to pick up a unique souvenir or gift.
The excitement continues with stage performances that will surely liven up the atmosphere. Look forward to Samba shows, Capoeira performances, and music lives that will transport you straight to the vibrant streets of Brazil.
Key Festival Details
- Event Name: 16th Brazil Festival 2023
- Dates: July 15 (Saturday) – July 16 (Sunday), 2023
- Time: 11:00 – 19:00
- Venue: Yoyogi Park Event Square
- Address: 2 Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Admission: Free
How to Get There
The festival is easily accessible from several nearby stations:
- A 5-minute walk from Harajuku Station on the JR Line
- A 10-minute walk from Shibuya Station on the JR Line
- A 5-minute walk from Meiji-jingumae Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
- A 10-minute walk from Yoyogi-Hachiman Station on the Odakyu Line