WATERS Takeshiba serves as a dynamic hub for innovation, culture, and leisure. Embodying a perfect blend of work, play, and stay, this multifaceted complex promises an experience that goes beyond the ordinary.
What is WATERS Takeshiba
WATERS Takeshiba, set in the bustling district of Minato, is a state-of-the-art complex that beautifully brings together office spaces, accommodation facilities, dining options, and entertainment venues. Unveiled in 2020 as part of the redevelopment of the Takeshiba Pier area, this waterfront establishment gives you a breath of fresh air amidst the urban hustle and bustle.
Getting to WATERS Takeshiba
Reaching WATERS Takeshiba is hassle-free, thanks to Tokyo’s efficient transportation system. The complex is a short walk away from the Takeshiba Station on the Yurikamome Line. It’s also within a comfortable walking distance from Hamamatsucho Station, served by the JR Yamanote Line, providing easy access from different parts of the city.
Exploring WATERS Takeshiba
WATERS Takeshiba is designed to cater to needs, and its diverse offerings reflect the same:
- Office Spaces: The complex houses modern, eco-friendly office spaces that offer breathtaking views of Tokyo Bay, inspiring creativity and productivity.
- Mesm Tokyo, Autograph Collection: This luxury hotel within the complex gives you a perfect blend of comfort and sophistication, offering top-notch amenities and rooms with sweeping views of the cityscape and the bay area.
- Takeshiba Wharf: The Wharf is a beautifully landscaped open space that extends out towards the bay, offering a peaceful respite from city life.
- Dining Options: WATERS Takeshiba boasts a wide range of eateries, from cafes offering light snacks and beverages to restaurants serving exquisite culinary delights. It’s a food lover’s paradise.
- Shopping: The complex also features a selection of stores, offering everything from daily essentials to boutique goods, satisfying both local residents and visiting tourists.
WATERS Takeshiba’s location in Minato is just a stone’s throw away from attractions like Hamarikyu Gardens and Nippon Maru Memorial Park. A short ferry ride from the nearby Takeshiba Pier can take you to the fun-filled Odaiba or the cultural hub of Asakusa.
The Sum Up
WATERS Takeshiba is more than just a building; it’s a vibrant community that offers a unique Tokyo experience. Whether you’re here for business, leisure, or a bit of both, this waterfront complex promises an encounter with Tokyo that is as diverse as it is unforgettable.