Looking to learn the art of sushi making in Tokyo? Look no further than the 3-hour small-group sushi making class.
Led by an experienced instructor, this class offers a unique and hands-on experience. With a maximum class size of 4 people, you can be sure to receive personalized attention and assistance from the instructor.
The class covers the preparation of 5 unique sushi varieties and 2 types of rolled sushi. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into the world of sushi!
- Opportunity to create 5 unique sushi dishes and 2 types of rolled sushi
- Experienced instructor with in-depth knowledge and personalized instructions
- Introduction to a variety of sushi types and a brief history lesson
- Organized and assisted class with step-by-step demonstrations and small group size for personalized attention
Class Duration and Size
The class duration for the small-group sushi making class in Tokyo is 3 hours, providing ample time for students to learn and practice their sushi-making skills. This allows participants to fully enjoy the art of sushi making, gaining hands-on experience under the guidance of a skilled instructor.
The class is designed for a small group of 4 people, ensuring personalized attention and an intimate learning environment. Students will have the opportunity to create 5 unique sushi dishes and 2 types of rolled sushi, expanding their knowledge of different sushi techniques. The instructor will lead the class through each step, providing step-by-step demonstrations and assisting students as needed.
This engaging and informative class is a highlight of any trip to Tokyo, offering a truly authentic and educational experience in the world of sushi.
During the class, the instructor guides students through each step of making sushi. They are an experienced and knowledgeable sushi chef who is passionate about sharing their expertise with others.
Here’s why having an experienced instructor is crucial for a memorable sushi-making experience:
- Expertise: The instructor possesses in-depth knowledge of sushi-making techniques and ingredients, ensuring that students learn from the best.
- Guidance: They provide step-by-step instructions, ensuring that students understand and can replicate each technique with confidence.
- Assistance: The instructor offers personalized assistance, helping students perfect their skills and overcome any challenges they may encounter.
- Inspiration: Their passion for sushi-making is infectious, inspiring students to explore their creativity and experiment with flavors.
With an experienced instructor leading the way, students can enjoy the freedom to enjoy the art of sushi-making, knowing they are in capable hands.
Variety of Sushi Types
The instructor, an experienced sushi chef, introduces students to a wide range of sushi types, including 5 unique sushi variations and 2 types of rolled sushi.
The class is designed to provide a hands-on experience, allowing students the freedom to explore and create their own sushi masterpieces.
The instructor begins by explaining the different types of sushi and their origins, providing a brief history lesson that adds depth and context to the culinary experience.
As the class progresses, students are guided through each step of the sushi-making process, from selecting the freshest ingredients to mastering the art of rice preparation.
The instructor’s expertise and passion for sushi shine through as they share tips and tricks for creating beautifully presented and delicious sushi.
Organized and Assisted Class
Students in the sushi making class receive step-by-step demonstrations from the instructor, who provides assistance throughout the class to ensure they can replicate the showcased steps. The class is well-organized, with a small group size of only four people, allowing for personalized attention.
The host guides students through each step, making sure they understand and can execute each technique. Assistance is readily available, so students never feel overwhelmed or lost. The class itself is written down for easy reference, allowing students to recreate the sushi-making experience at home.
This organized and assisted approach creates a sense of confidence and freedom for the students, knowing they have the support they need to succeed. Whether it’s their first time making sushi or they’re looking to improve their skills, this class provides a fun and informative experience that leaves students feeling empowered in the kitchen.
Pricing and Terms
Pricing for the sushi-making experience in Tokyo starts from $70.71 and can vary depending on the chosen options and any additional fees or taxes that may apply. For those seeking the freedom to explore the art of sushi-making, this class offers an affordable and immersive experience.
Here are four reasons why this class is worth considering:
- Expert Instruction: With a small class size of just four people, students receive personalized attention from an experienced instructor who guides them through each step of the sushi-making process.
- Variety of Sushi: you will have the opportunity to create five unique types of sushi and two types of rolled sushi, allowing them to expand their culinary skills and taste a range of flavors.
- Well-Organized Class: The class is well-organized, with a step-by-step demonstration by the host and assistance provided to students throughout. The instructor ensures that students can replicate the showcased steps and even provides a written copy for easy reference.
- Viator Help Center: Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Viator Help Center, with assistance available for any queries related to the class. The product code for the class is 6755P4, and contact information is provided on the Viator website.
With its accessible pricing, expert instruction, and support from Viator, this sushi-making class in Tokyo offers an enjoyable and enriching experience for those seeking the freedom to enjoy Japanese cuisine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Sushi Making Class?
There are no age restrictions for the sushi making class. All ages are welcome to participate and learn the art of sushi making in this engaging and informative 3-hour small-group class in Tokyo.
Can I Bring My Own Ingredients or Request Specific Dietary Accommodations?
Yes, students can bring their own ingredients or request specific dietary accommodations for the 3-hour small-group sushi making class in Tokyo. The instructor will assist in making the necessary arrangements.
Is There a Dress Code or Any Specific Attire Required for the Class?
There is no specific dress code or attire required for the class. Participants are encouraged to dress comfortably and casually. The focus is on learning and enjoying the sushi-making experience in a relaxed environment.
Are There Any Additional Costs or Fees for the Class, Such as Ingredients or Equipment?
There are no additional costs or fees for the class. The price starts from $70.71 and includes all necessary ingredients and equipment. Payment methods accepted by Viator can be found on their website.
Are There Any Prerequisites or Prior Knowledge Required to Participate in the Sushi Making Class?
No prerequisites or prior knowledge is required to participate in the sushi making class. The instructor guides students through each step, providing assistance and ensuring a fun and educational experience for all.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the 3-hour small-group sushi making class in Tokyo is a must-try experience for anyone visiting the city.
With a limited class size of 4 people, participants can enjoy personalized attention and guidance from an experienced instructor.
The class covers the preparation of 5 unique sushi varieties and 2 types of rolled sushi, providing a comprehensive learning experience.
The instructor’s step-by-step demonstration and assistance ensure that students can replicate the showcased steps with ease.
Viator’s help center is available for any questions or concerns, and the pricing starts from $70.71.
Don’t miss out on this organized and enjoyable sushi making class during your trip to Tokyo!