Ueno De Beer Festa 2023, organized by Ueno Chuo Street Shopping District, is happening from August 18 (Friday) to August 27 (Sunday) in Ueno Park, Tokyo. The 10-day event, themed around “liquor, food, and fun,” is being held for the second time following its success last year.
Craft Beers, Cocktails, and Entertainment
The festival will showcase craft beers from various parts of Japan as well as original cocktails. Attendees can enjoy live performances and local traditional arts on stage, beer in hand.
What’s There To Eat?
In addition, local gourmets from all over the country, as well as local shopping street cuisines, will be available. Last year, attendees enjoyed a variety of food, from meat snacks such as Hida beef skewers, lamb chops, yangnyeom chicken, and zangi (Hokkaido-style fried chicken), to hearty meals like stone-oven baked Neapolitan pizza, Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki, and kebabs. Sweet treats like shaved ice were also available.
Festival At a Glance
- Name: Uenode Beer Festa 2023
- Dates: August 18 (Friday) to August 27 (Sunday)
- Time: 12:00 – 21:00
- Location: Fountain Plaza, Ueno Onshi Park
- Address: 3-Chome, Ueno Park and Ikenohata, Taito Ward, Tokyo
- Admission Fee: 500 yen
- Transportation Access/Nearest Stations:
- 7-minute walk from JR ‘Ueno Station’ Park Exit
- 11-minute walk from Keisei Line ‘Keisei Ueno Station’
Please check the official website (in Japanese) of Uenode Beer Festa for more information and updates.