The Skyhop Bus offers unlimited rides on their hop-on, hop-off buses, allowing you to explore the city’s various attractions, including Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace, and Asakusa. The buses run on four different routes, each with its own unique sights and attractions, and the multilingual audio guide provides informative and interesting commentary throughout the journey.
The prices for the Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus by Skyhop Bus vary depending on the duration of your pass. A one-day pass costs ¥2,800, a two-day pass costs ¥4,000, and a three-day pass costs ¥4,500. You can book your pass online through their website or through various travel websites such as Klook and GetYourGuide.
Overview of Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus is a popular way to explore Tokyo’s most iconic sights in comfort and at your leisure. with a bus pass you can get on and off at any of the designated stops along the route, allowing you to customize your itinerary according to your interests and schedule.
The bus has two routes: the Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE course and the Odaiba course. The Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE course takes you to some of Tokyo’s most famous landmarks, such as the Sensoji Temple, the Tokyo Skytree, and Ueno Park. The Odaiba course, on the other hand, takes you to the futuristic Odaiba area, which is known for its shopping malls, museums, and entertainment venues.
The Bus provides an audio guide in eight languages, including English, Chinese, and Korean, to give you information about the sights and landmarks along the way and it’s also equipped with free Wi-Fi, so you can stay connected while you enjoy the tour.
The prices for the Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus are as follows:
|1-Day Pass||Adult: ¥3,000
|2-Day Pass||Adult: ¥4,500
You can book your Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus tickets online through the official website or through third-party booking sites such as GetYourGuide and Klook. It is recommended to book in advance to secure your seat and avoid waiting in line.
Bus Routes and Stops
The two routes are the Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE® Course and the Odaiba Course. The buses run every day from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, with departures every 30 minutes from each stop.
The Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE® Course covers many of Tokyo’s most popular tourist destinations, including the historic Asakusa district, Tokyo Skytree, and the Imperial Palace. The route has 12 stops in total, including Tokyo Tower, the Tsukiji Fish Market, and the Ginza shopping district. The complete loop takes approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes.
The Odaiba Course, on the other hand, covers Tokyo’s futuristic Odaiba district, which is known for its modern architecture and entertainment facilities. The route has 10 stops in total, including the Palette Town shopping complex and the Tokyo Big Sight convention center. The complete loop takes approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
How It Works
Passengers can get on and off the bus at any of the designated stops along the route, allowing them to customize their own sightseeing itinerary.
Overall, the Skyhop Bus is a convenient and affordable way to explore Tokyo’s top attractions at your own pace. With its flexible routes and frequent departures, it’s a great option for first-time visitors to Tokyo who want to see as much as possible in a short amount of time.
Ticket Prices and Booking Information
The Tokyo Hop-On Hop-off sightseeing bus by Skyhop Bus offers a convenient and affordable way to explore Tokyo’s top attractions.
The Skyhop Bus offers different ticket options to suit different needs and budgets. A 24-hour ticket costs ¥3,000 for adults and ¥1,500 for children aged 6-12, while a 48-hour ticket costs ¥4,000 for adults and ¥2,000 for children.
Children under the age of 6 can ride for free. Tickets can be purchased online through the Skyhop Bus website or at any of the bus stops along the route.
There are several ticket options. Here are the current ticket prices:
|1-Day Pass (Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE course or Odaiba course)||¥3,800 (Book Now)|
|2-Day Pass (Asakusa-TOKYO SKYTREE course and Odaiba course)||¥5,500 (Book Now)|
|Child 1-Day Pass (Ages 6-11)||¥1,900 (Book Now)|
|Child 2-Day Pass (Ages 6-11)||¥2,750 (Book Now)|
You can book your Skyhop Bus ticket online through various travel websites, such as GetYourGuide, Klook, and Viator. Here are the steps to book your ticket:
- Visit the website of your preferred travel booking platform.
- Select the date and ticket type that you want to purchase.
- Enter your personal and payment information.
- Review your booking details and confirm your purchase.
- Check your email for the voucher and other important information regarding your ticket.
It is recommended to book your ticket in advance to secure your seat on the bus, especially during peak tourist seasons. Also, make sure to read the terms and conditions of your ticket before booking.
Tips for Riding the Skyhop Bus
If you’re planning to explore Tokyo’s most popular sights in comfort and at your leisure, the Skyhop Bus is a great option. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your experience:
- Book your tickets online in advance to save time and avoid long queues at the ticket counter. You can book your tickets on the official Skyhop Bus website or on GetYourGuide.
- Choose the right route for your interests. Skyhop Bus offers four different routes: Asakusa-Tokyo Skytree, Odaiba, Roppongi and Tokyo Tower. Each route covers different attractions and areas of Tokyo, so choose the one that suits your interests and schedule.
- Plan your itinerary in advance. The Skyhop Bus allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want within the validity period of your ticket. So, plan your itinerary in advance and make a list of the attractions you want to visit and the stops you want to get off at.
- Bring a map and guidebook. While the Skyhop Bus provides audio commentary in multiple languages, it’s always a good idea to bring a map and guidebook to help you navigate Tokyo’s streets and attractions.
- Be mindful of the timetable. The Skyhop Bus runs on a fixed timetable, so make sure you check the timetable in advance and plan your itinerary accordingly. Also, be aware of the last bus departure time to avoid being stranded at a stop.
The Sum Up
Overall, the Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus is an excellent way to explore Tokyo’s top attractions. With its multiple routes and stops, visitors can customize their itinerary to their interests and schedule. The open-top double-decker bus provides a unique and enjoyable way to take in the city’s sights and sounds.
One of the main advantages of the Skyhop Bus Tokyo Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing bus is its flexibility. Visitors can choose from multiple routes and stops, allowing them to create their own itinerary based on their interests and time constraints.