Kamanofuchi Park in Ome City, Tokyo, is located along the Tama River and is surrounded by a lot of nature. Visitors can enjoy barbecues, fishing, and playing in the water at the riverbank along the Tama River.
Visitors can also enjoy a one-day hot spring at the adjacent Ome Public Insurance Recreation Center.
The Park Includes:
- The Local History Museum, a free admission facility located within the park
- The former Miyazaki Family residence, an important cultural asset
- Ome Public Insurance Recreation Center, where visitors can enjoy a day trip to the hot spring
- The riverbank where you can enjoy barbecue and fishing
- Walking paths in the park where you can enjoy forest bathing
- The beautiful blue Tama River
|Park Name||Kamanofuchi Park|
|Park Address||1392 Oyanagi-cho, Ome-shi, Tokyo|