The city of Hachioji in Tokyo is reviving the spectacular Hachioji Fireworks Festival on July 29, 2023.
The event will be held at the Fuji Mori Park Baseball Stadium, featuring a brilliant display of 3,000 fireworks after a four-year break.
A Grand Comeback
The Hachioji Fireworks Festival, scheduled for July 29, 2023, will be hosted at the Fuji Mori Park Baseball Stadium in Hachioji city, Tokyo. This notable event marks the festival’s highly anticipated return after four long years.
The Hachioji Fireworks Festival is distinct as it utilizes a baseball stadium as its venue. Its main attractions include large scale star mines and special stadium fireworks, which provide a unique and breathtaking spectacle for the audience. This year, the festival plans to launch around 3,000 fireworks, making for a truly impressive show right before your eyes.
A Quick Note On The Japan Rail Pass Price Hike
The price of the wonderful Japan Rail Pass is going up a massive 62% in October but there’s still time to lock in the old rates if you’re quick. Klook still offers the old prices so if you buy before September 30th you can travel with the old prices until December 28th, 2023.
Bad Weather Plan
In the event of rain or rough weather conditions on July 29, the festival will be postponed to the following day, July 30.
- Event: Hachioji Fireworks Festival 2023
- Date: July 29, 2023
- Time: 19:00 – 20:10
- Venue: Three Bond Stadium Hachioji (Fuji Mori Park Baseball Stadium)
- Address: 2-2 Daimachi, Hachioji City, Tokyo
- Number of Fireworks: Approximately 3,000
- Weather Conditions: The event will proceed in light rain. If the weather is severe, it will be postponed to July 30.
- Access: A 15-minute walk from “Nishi-Hachioji Station” on the JR Chuo Line or “Yamada Station” on the Keio Takao Line.
The Sum Up
Rekindle your summer memories with the return of the Hachioji Fireworks Festival. Enjoy a spectacular night filled with a breathtaking fireworks display that lights up the Tokyo sky.