Here’s our list of outdoor basketball courts or hoops in Tama City. The condition of the goals and courts, as well as the surrounding facilities, are shown mainly in photos.
Unfotunately most courts are unsealed making them unsuitable for competitive games.
Tsurumaki No.2 Park
The basketball ring at Tsurumaki No. 2 Park in Tama City, Tokyo, has a basketball ring set up in the corner of a grass field for shooting practice.
- Court surface is dirt and uneven.
- There are no fences around the court
Oyato Park in has one basketball goal set up on the south side of the park.
- The court surface is dirt
- Some bumps are present
- There is no fence around the court
The basketball facility at Renkoji Park in Tama City, Tokyo, has one basketball goal set up.
- The surface is unsealed and bumpy.
- There are no fences around the court.
Atago Daiichi Park
The basketball area at Atago Daiichi Park in Tama City, Tokyo, has one basketball goal.
- The ring and backboard are not statdard and anoying to shoot on (would make a nice sculpture thout)
- Surface is unsealed
- There’s a soccer goal is located next to the basketball goal.
- There are no fences around the goals,
Nagayama Minami Park
The basketball Area at Nagayama Minami Park in Tama City, Tokyo, has one basketball goal.
- The court surface is Unsealed
- There’s no protective netting or fencing around the court.
Ochiai Minami Park
The basketball facility at Ochiai Minami Park in Tama City, Tokyo, has one basketball goal.
- The court surface is unsealed and uneven with patches of grass.