The Aizu Museum is a memorial museum for Aizu Yaichi, a poet, calligrapher, and also researcher of oriental art.
The museum exhibits the collection of Aizu Yaichi and his own works.
Aizu Museum Information
|Hours||10:00-17:00 (until 16:00 during summer holidays) (until 14:00 on Saturdays)|
|Closed||Sundays, national holidays, all days in August, winter vacation period, entrance exam period, etc.|
|Address||1-6-1 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
How To Get To The Aizu Museum
- 15 minute walk from Waseda Station on the Tozai Line and Edogawabashi Station Exit 1A on the Rakucho Line.
- Or 5 minutes walk from Waseda Station on Toden Arakawa Line
- 200m > Dr. Tsubouchi Theatre Museum: Founded to celebrate the translation of the complete works of Shakespeare
- 0.3km > Ana Hachimangu shrine:
- 0.5km > Sekiguchi Bashoan: Haiku Giant Matsuo Basho’s former residence